Coral Springs Neck Injury Lawyer
Neck injuries are one of the most disruptive injuries an accident victim can suffer. Being unable to turn your head, or experiencing sharp pain when you do so, can limit your ability to sleep, work, or attend school. Many neck injuries start slowly, with only a mild stiffness. Over the next few days, however, you could suffer disabling limitations.
Contact Lyons & Snyder today. Our legal team can quickly assess your neck injury and whether someone is responsible for it. Call or schedule a consultation with a Coral Springs neck injury lawyer to learn more.
What Accidents Cause Neck Injuries?
The neck is prone to injury in any type of traumatic accident:
- Car accidents. A motorist’s head can snap back and forth or side to side, stretching and tearing soft tissue or cracking vertebrae.
- Pedestrian accidents. Pedestrians are uniquely vulnerable in a collision and can suffer any injury to the neck.
- Slip and falls. A hard impact with the ground can jam or snap the neck, leading to cracked vertebrae and soft tissue injury.
- Violent attacks. Stabbing, punching, twisting, or squeezing on the neck can damage and cause unending pain.
When someone else is to blame for your injury, you might sue them for compensation. Although a lawsuit cannot stop the pain you feel, it can provide money to pay for medical care and replace lost income.
Common Neck Injuries
Our legal team has sought compensation for those suffering some of the worst neck injuries, such as:
- Compressed nerve
- Vertebral fracture
- Herniated disc
The most common symptom is a dramatic restriction in the range of motion. Many people simply cannot turn their heads and feel pain whether lying down or sitting up. Sometimes the pain is a constant throb, whereas other victims experience a sharp stabbing sensation.
Following an accident, go to the doctor immediately and explain your symptoms. A doctor will possibly order an x-ray or other imaging test and recommend a course of treatment. Typically, the goal is to manage pain but also slowly reintroduce movement so that you can return to normal as soon as possible.
How Our Legal Team Can Help
Neck injuries cause serious financial stress, often by keeping people out of work for weeks at a time. In addition to losing income, our clients incur pricey medical bills for the cost of treatment, rehabilitation, and pain management.
Our lawyers can quickly assess your claim and:
- Gather evidence to show someone’s negligence led to your injury. For example, you can sue a negligent motorist for hitting you or a negligent property owner for not keeping the premises safe.
- Help document your pain, suffering, emotional distress, and anguish—all of which deserve compensation under Florida law.
- Meet deadlines for filing a lawsuit or making an insurance claim, which protect your right to compensation following an accident.
- Negotiate a fair settlement to cover all your losses.
Even better—we provide all services without demanding any upfront legal fees. You only pay us if we win your case!
Contact a Coral Springs Neck Injury Lawyer Today
We can take the “sting” out of any accident by handling your injury claim and allowing you to focus fully on recovery. Call our Coral Springs neck injury lawyer to schedule a free case evaluation.