Lauren Martin joins Lyons & Snyder with many years of experience defending bodily injury and uninsured/underinsured motorist claims. Mrs. Martin now uses that experience to advocate on behalf of Plaintiffs.
Ms. Martin grew up in West Boca Raton. She currently resides in Wellington with her husband, two sons, and their two golden doodle puppies.
- Member: Florida Bar, 2009
- Levin College of Law at the University of Florida, Juris Doctor, 2009 (Cum Laude)
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science, Microbiology and Cell Science, 2004
- NIH, Post-Baccalaureate Cancer Research Fellow, 2004
- Natural light portrait photography, volunteering at her son’s school as the PTA Treasurer, watching Gator sports, and volunteering with the American Cancer Society as a Survivor Speaker at fundraising events