Plantation Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one are an accident victim, such as a car crash, bicycle collision, or slip and fall, you need legal representation to be fairly compensated for your damages. Insurance companies are not in the business of “handing out money”. While the at-fault party may make offer to cover the cost of your property damage or your medical expenses, it is imperative that you first discuss your case with an experienced Plantation injury lawyer. We have settled cases for 50x, 100x, and in one case, 200x the insurance company’s initial pre-suit offer. Your claim is likely worth substantially more than what the insurance company is willing to offer you.
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Child Injury
- Dog Bites
- Moped & Scooter Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip & Fall
- Truck Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Death
At Lyons & Snyder P.A., we know the value of your claim and aggressively fight for your best interests, whether in or out of the courtroom. You are entitled to be made whole for your damages.
- Car Accidents—Around 40,000 Americans die in traffic collisions each year, with car crashes making up the largest number. This amounts to 11.2 fatalities per one million residents annually, according to the III, which is two to three times greater than many other developed countries. Even worse, the number is even worse in Florida. 14.2 people per one million die in traffic collisions in the Sunshine state. While total fatalities in Florida range in the thousands, tens of thousands more suffer serious injuries.
- Trucking Accidents—Trucking accidents typically involve one or more of the following characteristics: aggressive driving, speeding, driving under the influence, distracted driving, and drowsy driving. Large truck collisions result in extremely traumatic injuries for those in passenger vehicles, as well as those traveling by foot or on two wheels.
- Uber | Lyft Accidents—Uber and Lyft passengers, drivers, and non occupants and those in other vehicles, deserve to be fairly compensated by the at-fault party. We have experience fighting Uber and Lyft so our clients are not taken advantage of.
- Accidents Involving Children—Any serious injury to a child can have life-lasting implications, either physical or psychological. To ensure a sense of justice and to protect your child’s best financial interests later in life, it is up to you to take matters into your own hands when it comes to compensation.
- Bicycle Accidents—Cyclists have an equal right to the road, yet are frequently harassed, threatened, or ignored by careless motorists, resulting in serious injury. Unfortunately, Florida is the most dangerous state for cyclists, according to Orlando Weekly.
- Motorcycle Accidents—Riding a motorcycle has never been more dangerous here in Florida due to distracted drivers who place more importance on their cell phones than the lives of others.
- Catastrophic Injuries—Catastrophic injuries include traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injuries, facial trauma, and many other injuries that cause patients to end up in the ER or ICU.
- Slip and Falls—Slip and falls are one of the leading causes of fractured hips, broken wrists, whiplash, and concussions. The property owner should be held accountable when it is found that their negligent actions caused the incident.
Contact a Plantation Injury Lawyer
At Lyons & Snyder, our Plantation injury lawyers take pride in our accessibility, communication, and transparency; we treat each client as if they are our one and only client. Call us today at (954) 462-8035 to schedule a free consultation. We are your neighbor’s trusted personal injury attorney.