Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been injured due to someone else’s negligence, such as in a car accident or because of a slip and fall, you have the right to seek compensation for the damages. After seeking immediate medical attention, the first step to take in seeking compensation is to find legal representation with an experienced Coral Springs injury lawyer. Unfortunately, without legal representation many insurance companies will offer lower compensation or deny a claim altogether. At Lyons & Snyder, we understand how to properly compile documentation of the damages and advocate on your behalf so that you receive maximum compensation for medical expenses, disability, pain and suffering, and more. Attorney Philip Snyder was raised in Coral Springs and currently resides in Parkland. Let him be “your neighbor’s trusted personal injury attorney”. He’s aggressive, so you don’t have to be.
- Auto Accidents
- Back Injury
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Child Injury
- Dog Bites
- Drunk Driver Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Head-on Collision
- Hit & Run
- Illegal Left Turn Accidents
- Moped & Scooter Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Neck Injury
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rear End Accidents
- Red Light Accidents
- Slip & Fall
- Stop Sign Accidents
- Texting & Driving Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Death
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
- Car Collisions—According to Car and Driver, while traffic deaths are down in 2020 in comparison to 2019, there has been an uptick in hazardous driving in 2020. This is because, when vehicle miles traveled are factored in, fewer people were on the roads and yet the number of crashes and deaths did not decrease at the same rate. Speeding, distracted driving, and aggressive drivers are all causes that lead to crashes.
- Car Share Accidents—Carsurance reports that 50 percent of all Lyft Users rely on the service more frequently than their own cars. If a driver of a Lyft or Uber is involved in a collision, all injured parties can seek compensation from the at-fault party. This may be the driver of the car share or the driver of the other vehicle involved. Both Lyft and Uber offer insurance to their drivers for when they are carrying customers in the car.
- Bicycle and Motorcycle Accidents—Cyclists and motorcyclists are vulnerable road users. When hit, they have little more to protect their body than a helmet, a jacket, and maybe a backpack. As a result, injuries are often severe and can require hospitalization, physical therapy, and time away from work to heal. These are all expenses that the injured party deserves to be compensated for by the at-fault party.
- Pedestrian Accidents – Many people move to Coral Springs for their family-friendly neighborhoods, bike and walking paths, parks and schools. Unfortunately, this increase in traffic leads to a high number of crashes involving pedestrians – some involving children. As parents of young children, we take speeding and distracted drivers personally. We have the experience to aggressively go after these individuals to get the compensation you deserve.
- Trucking Collisions—Just like any other driver on the road, truckers who speed, drive drowsy, distracted, or under the influence are likely to cause a crash. The injuries from truck crashes are often traumatic due to the forces of such a large vehicle.
- Catastrophic Injuries—Injuries to the brain, spinal cord, and face are all deemed catastrophic. So are any other injuries that send a patient to the emergency room or intensive care unit of a hospital.
- Slip and Falls—If a property owner fails to upkeep their property, hazards that lead to slip and falls can easily occur. Frequent injuries from slip and falls include fractured bones and concussions.
The Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers of Lyons and Snyder, P.A. Can Help
If you or a loved one has been injured, contact the Coral Springs personal injury attorneys of Lyons & Snyder. We will guide you through what steps to take next and work diligently on your behalf to get you compensation that will cover the recovery costs along with your pain and suffering. Call us today at (954) 462-8035 to schedule a free consultation. We are your neighbor’s trusted personal injury attorney.