Marc P. Lyons
Marc Lyons is an award-winning South Florida based attorney specializing in the field of personal injury. Mr. Lyons’ expertise covers all areas of personal injury including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, scooter/moped accidents, pedestrian accidents, trucking accidents, cycling accidents, Uber and Lyft accidents, negligent security and wrongful death. Mr. Lyons also handles numerous cases in Monroe County.
Mr. Lyons has recovered millions of dollars for accident victims. Both Mr. Lyons and his law partner, Mr. Snyder, have settled multiple cases in excess of one million dollars.
Prior to becoming a partner at Lyons & Snyder, P.A., Mr. Lyons tried dozens of cases defending the rights of victims as an Assistant State Attorney at the Broward County State Attorney’s Office.
Mr. Lyons grew up in Tampa, FL. Mr. Lyons currently resides in Hollywood, FL with his wife, Kara and children, Lleyton and London.
- Member: Florida Bar, 2004
- Stetson University College of Law: Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2004
- Florida State University: Bachelor of Arts, History, 2001
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Mediator
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum, limited to attorneys with million dollar results
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale Hubbell
- Wall Street Journal & Miami Magazine, Top Young Attorney in Florida
- Top Rated Personal Injury Lawyer, Daily Business Review
- Florida Trend Magazine, Florida Legal Elite: Top Up and Comer
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Rising Star
- Google, Over 100 “5 star” reviews
- Broward County Assistant State Attorney (2004-2007)
- Legal Analyst: HLN
- Fly fishing, skiing, farm to table cooking, and tennis