Parkland Child Injury Lawyer
If your child was injured because of another party’s carelessness, recklessness, or criminal act, your child deserves financial compensation. This is just as true whether the injury occurred as a result of a car crash or physical abuse. At Lyons & Snyder, our Parkland child injury lawyers will do everything in their power to ensure that the negligent party is held accountable for their actions, and that your child is compensated fairly for their medical expenses, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and more. Attorney Philip Snyder was raised in Coral Springs and currently resides in Parkland. Let him be “your neighbor’s trusted personal injury attorney”. He’s aggressive, so you don’t have to be.
Child Injury Claims We Handle
- Motor Vehicle Collisions—Aside from infants, the number one cause of unintentional injury death for children of all ages is motor vehicle collisions, according to the CDC. This includes car crashes, pedestrian collisions, bicycle collisions, and other instances in which a car strikes a child.
- Car Crashes—Even when children are properly buckled into car seats or booster seats, and their parents are driving safely, an unavoidable collision can end in serious injury for the child.
- Pedestrian Collisions—Children make up a disproportionately high number of pedestrian fatalities in the U.S. In fact, one of every five children under the age of 15 who is killed in a motor vehicle collision is a pedestrian, according to the CDC. The cause? Distracted drivers, speeding/aggressive drivers and DUI drivers.
- Bicycle Collisions—Sadly, even riding a bike has become a source of danger on today’s roads, which are filled with drivers behind monstrous SUVs and pickups, distracted by their cell phones. If your child was injured while riding his or her bike, the driver should be held responsible.
- Sexual Abuse or Physical Abuse—Sexual and physically abusive predators come in every shape, form, and relation to the child. Most sexual and physically abusive perpetrators are known by the child. They are parents, family members, family friends, coaches, and other trusted individuals.
- Playground Injuries—A dangerously designed playground, or a defective play structure, can be a serious source of injury for children. The school, municipality, day care center, or other party responsible for the upkeep of the playground can be held liable for injuries.
- Slips and Falls / Trip and Falls—Children fall all the time. Many of those falls are simply the result of running around and having fun. Some, on the other hand, are caused by dangerous conditions that the property owner knew about or should have known about, and failed to address.
- Other Types of Child Injuries that we routinely handle for our clients include the following:
- Landscaping and Construction Equipment Injuries;
- Severe Burns;
- Dog bites; and
- Swimming Pool and Other Water-Related Accidents
Do Not Hesitate to Call a Parkland Child Injury Lawyer Today
Children get blamed for a lot. But if your child is in pain, it is important to listen. If your child’s story differs from the at-fault party, the adult may, in fact, be the one telling the lies. Just because they are a child does not mean your young loved one doesn’t deserve financial justice. To hold the negligent adult accountable for their irresponsible actions, contact the Parkland child injury lawyers at Lyons & Snyder. Call us today at (954) 462-8035 to schedule a free consultation.